Wednesday, January 1, 2014

'Tis a New Year

 Peter pretty much sums up how I feel on this first day of the new year:
:)
Since he was resting on Kevin's pillow, I made the bed around him so that he could catch a few more zzzs. 

He and Hattie spent a few more nights at the dog hotel, so they're probably extra tired from that. We had a fun couple of days up in Bloomington, but now I feel tired and possibly more sick than I was. The cold is officially at 2 weeks now (for Lewis and I...a few days less for Kevin), and I feel like I might have some flu going on, too.

Lewis slept from around 8pm last night until 9:40am this morning, so I'm not sure if he's also feeling worse, or if he just needs to catch up from missing naps the past few days. His cough is still pretty awful-sounding, so we might have to go to the pediatrician tomorrow.

I'll work on posting pics from our Bloomington trip soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment