Can't think of two things that go together better than that! I'm just trying to catch up on posting some pictures...for the umpteenth time, we went to open gym last week. Lewis wanted to go to the 'bouncy house' and keeps asking when gymnastics starts, so off we went:
King of the Mountain
A boy and his ball
I know the picture is blurry, but I wanted to show that Lewis got that basketball and didn't let go of it for a good 45 minutes.
The rope swing!
He's done this a few times before, but this visit, it was a particular favorite. There were hardly any other kids there, and especially none interested in the rope swing, so he had pretty much free reign of it. He got some good practice in on how to stay on and how to safely drop into the foam pit.
They have 4 beams of various heights, this being the tallest one. He climbed up there himself and started to walk, but he soon yelled out for me to help him. He can do the lower ones pretty well on his own, but he still likes to hold my hand to get across the big one.
On another day/time, I looked out from the kitchen to see ol' Lewis, gardening with no pants on. A few minutes earlier, he was totally naked, but we told him he at least had to wear his underwear:
The garden didn't fare so well this year--tomatoes and banana peppers were over-productive, but everything else (peas, basil, bell peppers) didn't do well. That's partially my fault, I'm sure, for being a slacker. The cooler weather might have been a factor, too. Maybe next year. :) The weeds in my flower beds certainly were awful!
No comments:
Post a Comment