I took some videos the other morning of a typical morning at the ol' Thompson house. Some parts of the videos are a bit dark because they were taken early in the morning before the sun comes up.
First, this is Lewis crawling with a little pep in his step, then pulling up, and laughing/talking to himself a little.
This one is of him eating the table, as per usual, crawling away, changing course, pulling up/leaning over the magazine crate (that he fell into head first the other day) to gnaw on the wicker cube, heading over to Kevin (notice the corner bumper on the floor to his right--he's managed to pull them all off, either with his teeth or his hands), then he heads on into the kitchen. Next, he probably went to the dogs water bowl to have a little splash. He's all over the place!
And finally, Lewis' latest favorite thing to pull up on--the toilets (I just cleaned them, I swear, and we've since started leaving the lids shut and I have toilet locks for when he learns how to open the lid). In this, Lewis made his way into the bathroom at the end of Kevin's shower--SURPRISE!--(and Kevin didn't realize I was taking video, hence his 'Oh!' at the end). Nothing inappropriate/embarrassing, though.
So, needless to say, we spend A LOT of our time in the basement which is one big open room for him to roam freely and safely. There are times upstairs where he gets out of my sight, and by the time I get to him, he's already made his way to the end of the hall. Or to the dog bowls. Or the laundry basket. Or the dog's big wire crate.
He is a busy boy--if he isn't down on the ground exploring, he's in our arms looking around to see what he can get into next!
SMILING!! He has developed so fast since I saw him last. Can't wait to see in person
ReplyDelete