Lewis was incessantly pointing to a cupcake in one of his books this morning, so I took it as reason enough to make and decorate cupcakes this afternoon! (As if we needed a better reason.) :) He was not big on the decorating part, but he did love eating them. I think this is the first taste he's had of m&ms! His life will never be the same. :)
m&m in mouth, eyes on the cupcake
mmmm, tasty
I added a few to guide him along, but he still preferred to just eat the m&ms separately.
Time to dive into the cupcake.
Oh, ma, this is the stuff!
Yum, yum!
He didn't like having the mess on his hands when he was done, but otherwise I'd say he was happy (how could he not be?). And thankfully we have plenty left over, so he can have another tomorrow! And maybe the next day and the next day. :)
Here is a video of him going to town (it's kind of long, 50 something seconds...I love his face at 30 seconds):
No comments:
Post a Comment