Saturday, October 6, 2012

The New Couch is Here!

And we love, love, LOVE it! It is so comfortable (I mean soooooo comfortable) and so roomy--enough room for us and Lewis and the dogs to have a space to sit/lay at the same time. And it arrived 2-4 weeks earlier than promised! The coffee table is a tight fit, so I need to find something a tad smaller, but I anticipated that when we made our decision.

Out with the old, stained, uncomfortable, hole-y (thanks, dogs), faded, nasty couch and chair: 
 
Though I hated that chair, it did serve a purpose in blocking Lewis from climbing through the bottom sections of the wood wall. :) He's doing okay without it.

In with the new (and the flash is making it look shinier than it is in person...):
 Hello, lover... 
 Peter, finding his 'spot'
 
 Lew approves (even though his walk-around-the-table-space is tight)! 
Peter, still deciding which corner he likes best. :)

Kevin gets the award for making the first stain on it--I found melted/smushed Hershey's chocolate bar where he ate chocolate with graham crackers last evening. Busted!

No comments:

Post a Comment