The Waycross contingent, before the ceremony
Adie and I, waiting for dinner
With the beautiful bride
And Ben :)
Fully enjoying the open bar at our table :)
Marian's Dress!
Kendra's feet!
Adie, me, Kendra, and Julia (and a random stick from the meat-on-a-stick hors d'oeuvres)
There are literally 10+ attempts to get a picture on my camera, all with varying degrees of laughter and interruptions by others.
The groom, jamming as we were getting ready to leave.
They had a live band, and Reid (in the middle) got up and performed a song with them. It was pretty great!
The pictures kind of started going downhill from here on out, so we'll just stop there. :) It was great to see people and was a super fun celebration. Congrats, Marian and Reid!
you looked gorgeous! at least the trend now is to ruin your wedding dress. Letia went for a walk in the river after her wedding
ReplyDeleteOh, I forgot about that! I couldn't believe the mud, but Marian (and everyone else) took it all in stride. I should've put my hair up--it was so frizzy and wild by the end of the night. :/
Delete