Saturday, August 30, 2014

Summer Fun (from Kevin's Phone)

I'm finally remembering to get back into Dropbox to access Kevin's phone pictures...only a month and a half or so behind. :) Here are the highlights from the past 6 weeks of our summer:
 Planes: Fire and Rescue, way back in July.
It was cute--Kevin and Lewis just went to see it a 2nd time today.
 Uncle Dave, the toddler whisperer (L-R is Juniper, Otis, Mathilda, and Lewis)
This was while Emily, Dietgard, and I were setting up for my mom's birthday party.
 His first jump off the board
I was inside and didn't see him jump the first time(s), but I saw him jump later.
 Playing trucks in the garden with Juniper
 Hanging with a baby cow in the barn at Conner Prairie
 Oh, the places you'll go! (at Conner Prairie)
 At the playground in Louisville 
 Mama and Lewis, in a boat
This was while Kevin was assembling the desk.
 Trying out the trampoline at Puzzles Fun Dome
He met the weight requirement, but it was really hard for him to get much momentum behind his jumps. We'd never been here before, and it was so-so...part inflatables/part arcade, kind of expensive. We went because it's one of the only places that has inflatables open on the weekends. 
Bats game 
We went to a game a few weeks ago, which was a pretty big fail. He sat in the seats for just a few minutes--there were playgrounds and the carousel that were much more enticing. It also rained quite a bit, so we spent a lot of time under shelter--I think we left in the 3rd or 4th inning.

No comments:

Post a Comment