Saturday, August 30, 2014

Touch a Truck

Kevin and Lewis went to Touch a Truck last weekend while I stayed home and worked on finishing Lewis' room. It was in the 90s and 1000% humidity, so I was very glad that Kevin wanted to take him. :)
 
 Big fan of the Fire Truck
 Big Rig
 
 A boat!
 Armored police vehicle
 Maybe an Army jeep?
 
 
 
Big fan of the gator/golf cart
BIG lawnmower
 
UPS Big Rig
 Looking very sweaty and hot on the trolley
 
 Kevin said Lewis was a fan of opening and closing the doors, over and over :)
 This might be on the ambulance? Or fire truck again?

Kevin texted me, saying 'It is hot' very early on, but Lewis had a great time. They were there just a little over an hour and got to see and do everything Lewis wanted to, so I'm glad they went.

No comments:

Post a Comment