First, Lewis tried spaghetti and meatballs for the first time this week and seemed to love it! As did the dogs. :)
Still working on the concept of sharing
Knocking it out of the park!
He was going crazy, hitting it over and over and over again. And again. :)
Knocking it out of the park!
He was going crazy, hitting it over and over and over again. And again. :)
OMG! how cute is that! He has pretty good swing sometimes and made really good contact with the ball. And I love how the spaghetti goes from dogs gentle mouth to Lewis. Did you know the NC 12 yo little league team won the Great lakes regional and will start playing in the world series on Friday?
ReplyDeleteI did not know about the NC Little League--way to go, kiddos! That's awesome!
Deletei remember when he first got that and couldn't hit anything. Such progress. I think I heard kevin full of pride there for a minute
ReplyDeleteI know--I love hearing them through the floor when they're playing in the basement. Lewis seems to shock Kevin with his skills quite a bit. I hear Kevin say 'Whoa!' a lot.
Delete