Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Break, Part 1 (of Potentially 6)

We have been enjoying the holidays with family since last week--we made a trip to my parents' house, a trip to Kevin's parents' house, a trip to Kevin's friends' house, and hosted my sister, Joe, and Juniper for the past few days! So much fun, so much activity, and so many pictures. I'm trying to break things down and edit down the amount of pictures, but it still seems like there are a lot!

First, a trip to my parents' house, Day 1:
Big Bad Lewis, stealing Juni's water
Cheerio Time!
Sweet Little Stinker
Love those little legs :)

On Day 2, Dietgard and Mathilda came to town to play with Lewis and Juniper, and we had a nice afternoon with them! They all played well together, I thought. The girls seemed to teach Lewis a thing or two about walking--he made it quite a bit further with trying to chase them around.
Do I have something on my face?
(1st time eating spinach)
Lewis, Kristen, Dietgard + Mathilda, Emily, and Juni

No comments:

Post a Comment