Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Tree Is Up!


Thanks to a day 'off' from Lewis (thank you, Kevin!!!), clutter is put away and organized and the Christmas tree is in its place. I was starting to feel that holiday stress that makes me not want to put decorations out, knowing that I just have to take them down again a few weeks later. I am glad that I had the time today to watch (well, listen to) White Christmas and get the house ready. I went through our ornaments and selected some small and lightweight ones, and I love how our little tree turned out. 


Now to find/make time to finish our stockings and Juniper's Christmas gift...
Christmas is two weeks from today, but I will be away from my sewing machine after the 22nd, so I only have a week and a half-ish.

1 comment:

  1. you have a very lovely tree! thanks for remotely sharing the experience. warm and fuzzy to both watch white christmas at the same time!

    ReplyDelete