Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Break, Part 2 (of 6ish)

Day 3 at my parents' house was Christmas Eve. We spent the day getting the house and food ready for my mom's side of the family to come over for dinner, poker, and Christmas Eve service at church.

Throughout our stay, we were cordoning off dogs and babies into different rooms to try to keep everyone happy. At night, we put our dogs back in the back of the house so that if (rather, WHEN) they barked, they wouldn't wake up the entire house. Juni and Lewis found the crates to be endlessly entertaining, so we also took turns locking the children in them. :)
Caged Juni
 Wild Animals 
 Auntie Crazy Eyes and Juni
 The Carters/Bergstroms/Thompsons

3 comments:

  1. I love the pics of the kiddos in their cages, er, I mean dog crates. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lewis in the crate is HILARIOUS!!! His face! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha...I know! Great fun--Juniper eventually started asking us to lock her in there. They were perfect-sized playhouses. :)

    ReplyDelete